Deathloop is one of the most exciting and anticipated games of 2021. Well, I was only of the most anticipated of 2020, but that was before Bethesda and Arkane Studios revealed the game’s release date.
It is now officially confirmed that Deathloop is coming to PC and PlayStation 5 on May 21, 2021.
In Deathloop, you are Colt, and you are stuck in a time loop. You’ll wake up every day to the same day (yes, just like Groundhog Day). The only way to break out of this loop is to assassinate eight key targets before day’s end.
And of course, it doesn’t end there: you are hunted by Julianna, a master assassin which has a sole purpose – to maintain the time loop. So her only goal is to kill you over and over again.
If you get tired of trying to break out of the loop, you can step into Julianna’s shoes and invade another player’s campaign using the multiplayer option. So basically, you get the chance to ruin someone’s day.
Speaking of which, Deathloop’s Deluxe Edition will include the following:
- Unique Weapon: Transtar Trencher (PS5 Exclusive)
- Unique Weapon: Eat The Rich Tribunal
- Unique Weapon: .44 Karat Fourpounder
- Character Skin: “Party Crasher” Colt
- Character Skin: “Sharp Shooter” Julianna
- Original Game Soundtrack Selections
- Two Trinkets (equippable buffs)
If you pre-order the Deluxe Edition, you’ll also get:
- Unique Weapon: Royal Protector Machete (PS5 Exclusive)
- Character Skin: “Storm Rider” Colt
- One Trinket (equippable buff)
Deathloop is a PS5 console exclusive, but will also launch on PC. The game is coming to both platforms on May 21, 2021.Some of our posts include links to online retail stores. We get a small cut if you buy something through one of our links. Don't worry, it doesn't cost you anything extra.