Rocket League will be adding a new, rather interesting mode to its list come September. Rumble is a wacky battle royale-style mode that brings 11 new power-ups into the arena for what will surely lead to some of the craziest matches in the game’s history.
These 11 power-ups include such classics as the Haymaker – a giant boxing glove that punches the ball, the Plunger – a plunger on a rope that catches the ball, and the Magnetizer – a giant magnet that draws the ball to you. See the complete power-up list below, and watch the trailer above to see them in action.
- The Boot: Kicks an opponent’s car
- Disruptor: Forces your opponent to drive uncontrollably
- Freezer: Freezes the ball in-place
- Grappling Hook: Pulls you towards the ball
- Haymaker: Punches the ball
- Magnetizer: Attracts the ball to your car
- Plunger: Grabs the ball via plunger and cord
- Power Hitter: Allows you to hit everything harder
- Spike: Attach the ball to your car when you bump into it
- Swapper: Change positions on the field with your opponent
- Tornado: Sweep up the ball and opposing cars into a giant funnel cloud
Rumble will be added to Rocket League for free when the September update come rolling round.