In the midst of the countless raids and story content unleashed in Reforging Orsinium, The Elder Scrolls Online’s newest DLC, players have effectively explored its content and exploited more than a few bugs. Thanks to all of this reckless gameplay, Zenimax Online has decided to roll out its first patch update, simply titled patch 1.10.
1.10 features a wealth of updates that are mostly technical, but it does seem that there were more than a few players who found that one spot to crouch behind so that a boss couldn’t attack them. Reforging Orsinium has delivered over 20 new hours of gameplay to the MMO, as players help restore the orc capital to its former glory, but things don’t always go as planned.
With the 1.10 update, Zenimax is restoring The Elder Scrolls Online to its former glory as well. Here is a list of all the fixed with new patch will bring to the MMO.
- Corrected a misspelling for the Maelstrom Arena Conqueror trophy on the French game client.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing some Orsinium items from being deconstructed, including: Barbute of Clan Shatul, Grievous Ward, Pauldrons of Clan Tumnosh, Tinker’s Staff of Trouble, Vambrance of Sorrow
- The rocks surrounding the entrance area to Maelstrom Arena have become far more deadly, thus ensuring you cannot take paths untraveled.
- Zanadunoz the Reborn: You must now fight Zanadunoz the way it was intended, and cannot selectively avoid all his attacks.
Combat & Gameplay
- Adjusted the cost scaling for Block and Sprint. These costs are equal to what they were before the Orsinium DLC for a VR16 character, and slightly cheaper for lower level characters.
- Increased the strength of the buff you receive when you are low-level and use the Grouping Tool for random matchmaking. You will now also receive 20% more health.
- Fixed an issue where player character pets and summons were inheriting too much Critical Strike rating from your stats, causing it to be much higher than intended.
- Fixed an issue where cross-alliance party members using the Grouping Tool could not use Travel to Player on one another.
- Fixed an issue where non-Veteran Ranked player characters using the Grouping Tool were unable to enter the normal mode dungeon they queued into if the party leader had their dungeon difficulty set to Veteran difficulty.
- Fixed an issue that was causing increased load times for player characters with a large number of completed quests.
Quests & Zones
- Fixed an issue that was causing a Dwemer Spider to get stuck behind a wall in Santaki, preventing you from collecting that elusive Skyshard.
- Fixed an issue where the notification for joining a group would repeatedly display whenever your group members would leave and re-enter the dungeon.