Sony has unveiled the official box art for The Last of Us, alongside the bonus content available for those who pre-order a copy of the game from “participating retailers”.
The first bonus pack is the Sights and Sounds Pack, which will grant players the following:
- The official soundtrack of the game
- A PS3 dynamic theme featuring the cover art
- Two avatars for your PSN profile – Winter Joel and Winter Ellie
If you choose to pre-order your copy from GameStop, however, you’ll get additional exclusive content in the form of the Survival Pack which will include (on top of everything listed above):
- Bonus experience points for multiplayer
- A multiplayer melee attack booster
- Some extra starting in-game cash
- Special customizable character items for multiplayer
- Two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which will be unlocked after your complete the single player campaign
You read right – multiplayer. Sony and Naughty Dog aren’t quite ready to talk about it yet, so instead you’ll find the new story trailer we promised you – the same trailer that aired during the 2012 VGAs.
And the box art: