The details on the next entry in the Assassin’s Creed franchise are still very few, but thank to the almighty Internet, we can narrow down the list of possible locations for Assassin’s Creed 3. A reader of EmpireStateGamer claims he took part in an online survey, where he was asked the following question:
Among the following propositions, in which of the following historical periods and locations would you like one of the next Assassin’s Creed games to take place?
•The violent conflicts of the Imperial Dynasties in Medieval China
• The advent of the mighty British Empire during Victorian England
• The culmination of the Pharaoh Reign in Ancient Egypt
• The invasion of the Americas by the Spanish Conquistadors
• The confrontation between British colonists and native Americans during The American Revolution
• The overthrow of the Tsar Empire by the Communists during the Russian Revolution
• The Warlord Battles in Feudal Japan
• The rise of Caesar’s Empire in Ancient Rome
It is still unclear if the survey is legitimate or not, but considering the fact that new details about Assassin’s Creed: Revelations were uncovered the same way, and the fact that current rumors name Egypt as the next installment’s location, it is safe to assume there is something to it.
We already know the next Assassin’s Creed game will feature a whole new main character (alongside Desmond, of course) and is planned for release sometime next year. With any luck, Assassin’s Creed 3 will let us fight off some Templar Samurais or assassinate the Pharaoh or even Caesar.Some of our posts include links to online retail stores. We get a small cut if you buy something through one of our links. Don't worry, it doesn't cost you anything extra.